Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter




Yep, it was cold (mid March is a bit ridiculous for Easter!). It flurried both Saturday and Sunday nights. Thankfully, though, Sunday morning was sunny and even with the cold, the kids were great at picture time. Ben cannot look straight ahead for a picture to save his life...his eyes start to water and he scrunches up his face, but it's who he is right now, and he's precious! And how cute is my husband???:) I hope it was a blessed day for all who are reading this.
Sorry that I'm a sorry blogger. Just. Can't. Find. The. Time!!!



8 comments:

Crew Mom said...

AAAAWWWWWWWW! they are all just gorgeous, I love the arms on the sweaters! Ben was so handsome, Sydney will handle the looking straight for ya! I can hear Mitch now, "Whaaaaaat uuuuppppp?" heehee

Lukey is adorable, I want to SQUEEZE that face!
Lauren and Erin are picture perfect! Happy Day!
Thanks for blogging!!!!!!!! I LOVE the pictures!

mollie said...

You know there was a gangsta on your porch during the family pictures???? What kind of hood you live in, anyway?????

Donna Boucher said...

Oh I remember those busy, tiring days.

Now it seems only holidays get that busy.

Your family is beautiful, I know you are enjoying every...very long day :o)

Rest when you can!

I think your photos are beautiful!

Tammy said...

Oh my! That reminds me of Easter pictures when my olders were littles and had the squirmy baby holding duty for pictures :-) It makes me tear up, I tell ya! Treasure this time :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

chris said...

It's much warmer in Huntsville, come see us:)
link

We had fun easter egg hunt outside in nice weather

Amanda said...

I have a crazy uncle... and some ADORABLE cousins! :) Everybody looks so adorable!
We miss you guys!
<3

Anonymous said...

It was so good seeing y'all yesterday! Everyone looked wonderful, and we met little Lukey!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jolie, it's Lucy in covington. I linked to your blog through Amanda's. It is great to see how your family is doing & growing. I hope you all are doing well. Tell everyone hello for me.